Thursday, December 16, 2010

Betcha Didn't Know...

1. I always sleep with an eye mask and a fan. If I lost power, I'd never sleep.

2. I wanted to grow up to be a Broadway Star...now, I accept & love that I'm a SAHM (stay at home mom).

3. I would own a million different kinds of perfume if I could afford it.

4. My favorite color has practically always been pink but I'm starting a new affair with different shades of purple.

5. I don't wash my sheets once a week...bad habit that I'm trying to break!

6. I'm currently training for my first 10k.

7. I tried Coldstone for the FIRST time this year...ever.

8. I never know what I want to eat but I always know what I don't want to eat.

9. I love the fact that I have "people" on my minivan to represent my family members.

10. I'm incredibly behind on baby books.

No comments:

Post a Comment