Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beauty Products I Love...

It's been awhile. And in case anyone is still reading this, I decided to change the pace a little. I thought I'd write about something other than my kids. Even though I am chasing after three little ones, I still take time to "primp" myself each day. It's the only way I feel normal. Even if I am just staying at home. So I thought I'd share some things I can't live without.

1. Philosophy Pure Grace Perfume - You can find this at Ulta for about $50. It smells like HEAVEN. It has a little bit of a beachy smell and it gives me a minute to escape to a sandy beach until I hear someone screaming.


2. Hair Rules Aloe Grapfruit Purifying Shampoo - I don't use this everyday but when my hair starts to feel junky I switch out my regular shampoo (Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo Lite) for this. You can also get this at Ulta. A little goes a long way so the $9.50 investment per bottle can go a long way.
3.  Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner - This also sold me by the way it smells but I continue to use it because I love how it works with my hair. I blow dry and straighten my hair every single day. Seriously. So this helps bring some moisture back into my "stressed" hair.

4. Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid - I bought this from Bombshell for about $23 (I think) but it looks like Amazon sells it online for  $17-30. It is super light weight and perfect for taming frizz during the humid months.


5.  Benefit Boi-ing & Eye Bright Duo - You can also find this at Ulta (notice a pattern? Ulta is my weakness). I need this everyday. It makes me look bright eyed even though in reality I am quite exhausted. You can buy it seperate or as a duo. It's about $19-28 dollars.
6. CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer - LOVE this! Super light and not oily. Gives your skin a nice balance even on a hot summer day. About $7.
7. Benefit Sugarbomb - This can be used as a blush or all over color. Let's face it, I don't get a lot of sun so this helps bring a little color to my face instead. $28 at Ulta.

8. Earth Therapeutics Gentle Foot Peel - Not enough time to make it in for a pedicure? This stuff will soften your feet and it also has a nice calming aroma. $9


So here is just a preview of things you can find in my bathroom that I use pretty much every single day! Do you have anything that you can't live without?

My next post will be about "baby" items that I can't live without (yep, I can't stay completely away from that topic) so keep following...


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this list! I always like to get great ideas and yes...Philosophy perfumes are heaven. I just got a White Petals and Bergamot shower gel/bubble bath from Philosophy at Ulta and it is fabulous! So fresh and clean ;)

    ReplyDelete